What do I get with a TAC Team Kennels Boxer Puppy?
- Pre-paid AKC Registration (Limited or Full)
- Pre-paid AKC Reunite Microchip (Pre-paid lifetime enrollment)
- AKC Litter Pedigree
- Free 30 Day Pet Insurance Coverage through Trupanion
- 1 Year Genetic Health Guarantee
- Puppies raised with ENS (Early Neurological Stimulation) and ample play time in sensory pens
- Puppy Temperament Testing (Volhard testing with 3rd party certified trainer @ 7 weeks)
- Puppy Starter Package (Blanket, Food, Puppy Pads, etc)
- Breeder Care Log from birth until 9 weeks
- Weekly Picture Updates
- Health Tested Parents
- Tails and Dewclaws docked to breed standard by a licensed Veterinarian
- All natural SAFE flea & tick treatments (Wondercide)
- Puppies desensitized to kennels, nail care, and baths
- Deworming at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks of age
- Health check performed by licensed Veterinarian and fecal floatation performed prior to going home
- First set of shots
- Lifetime Breeder Support and Private Facebook Group
- Lifetime Returns
- Discounts on Boarding and Training Packages for life
- Ear Cropping (*Optional, Additional Fee)
How much are your puppies?
|AKC Registration Type||American||Euro (FCI Import)|
|Limited (“Pet Only”)||$2,000||$3000|
|Full (Co-own + Show Contract)*||$2,500||$3,500|
What are your shipping policies for Boxer Puppies?
At this time, we do not ship our puppies to Alaska or Hawaii.
Boxer puppies are a brachycephalic breed, and therefore are banned on most airlines from flying cargo. We will fly our puppies to any major airport in the contiguous U.S. with a flight nanny, at your cost. We will make every effort to find the least expensive flights possible, but flights must be booked and paid for at least 1 month in advance of the travel date.
Most airlines charge a fee for pets to fly in the cabin. Here are the fees for major airlines we fly on*:
*Subject to change at any time by the airlines.
We do charge a trip fee of $150 for our time, food, and possible hotel stay should issues arise.
Transportation costs typically run around $350 – $650. This is in ADDITION to the price of the puppy, please factor this into the total cost of the puppy if the service is needed. If multiple puppies are being flown to a single destination on the same date, costs will be split between buyers to help save on travel fees.
How do I get on your waiting list?
Please fill out our Puppy Questionnaire to place interest on a puppy when they become available. We cannot guarantee color or gender for any litter, and do not sell puppies based on these qualities alone.
Last Updated: 02/28/2023